FREE 7 Day Web Video Crash Course
Learn the Basics of Web Video From Cameras to Editing
My FREE 7 Day Web Video Crash Course is perfect if you want to join the web video revolution, but haven't got time to read all the articles on webvideoforbeginners or maybe you're not sure which ones you should be reading first.
This FREE course will start off with teaching you the lingo, show you how to shoot better looking and sounding video, how to choose and buy the right camcorder without getting ripped off, reveal the best video editing programs, how to add video to your website and finally discover how you can use YouTube to drive a bunch of new visitors to your site.
The 7 Day Web Video Crash Course is completely free of charge. All you need to do is put your first name and email address in the form below and hit the 'Send Me The Web Video Crash Course' button.
I'll send you a new part every day without fail for seven days, which you can read in your own time. To make sure the course does not go into your email Spam folder by accident, please 'whitelist' my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Enjoy the course and contact me if you have any questions.
Note:We do not sell your email address and protect your privacy
Return From Web Video Crash Course To Web Video for Beginners
- Video Terminology
- Learn video terminology - find out about NTSC, PAL and the differences between WMV, FLV, MOV, and AVI
- Video Tutorials
- Here's a list of all the video tutorials on this website. Learn everything from how to shoot a video, how to edit videos, video training for common video software like Camtasia and more.
- Free Video Stuff
- Discover all the best free video stuff and free web videos available on the Internet. Links to informatoin that can help you make better videos.
- Video Graphics
- How to add cool video graphics to spice up your video - using animated background videos
- Video Script
- Discover how using a video script will save you time and money.
- Video Lighting Techniques & Equipment
- Learn easy video lighting techniques that will make your videos come alive and look professional, such as where to place your lighing, what type of lighting to buy and how to do a white balance.
- Frequently Asked Video Questions
- Learn the answers to frequently asked video questions about the best video equipment you need, best video software, editing and hosting video questions
- Free Video Encoder
- Free Video Encoder - learn how to convert your video to FLV format.FLV format is needed to use video on your website.
- Video Hosting
- Video hosting is the method of storing your videos on your website. Discover the best video hosting options
- Choosing A Camcorder - How to Buy the Right Camcorder
- Checklist for choosing a camcorder that's right for you - learn the important features of how to choose the right camcorder
- Buying A Camcorder
- The Do's and Dont's of buying a camcorder - how to buy a camcorder
- Cheap Camcorders - Updated Weekly
- Looking for cheap camcorders? We search the Internet to find the best deals for you. Updated weekly
- Using A Camcorder Microphone To Get Great Sounding Audio On Your Video
- Using A Camcorder Microphone To Get Great Sounding Audio On Your Video - learn why a built in mic will not give you good sound.
- Tripods For Camcorders
- Learn more about tripods for camcorders and why you must have one for shooting great looking video.
- A Beginners Green Screen Tutorial
- Read our Green Screen tutorial for beginners to create Hollywood style special Chromakey effects. Learn how infinite white background is created.
- Building A Movie Set
- Check out our Building A Movie Set Video Tutorial and discover how easy it is to give your videos that professional look.This professional presentation by Bill Myers will give you a step by step checklist of how to set up your studio whether it is your bedroom or a professional set.
- 118 Animated Video Backgrounds DVD
- Animated video backgrounds to enhance your home movies, web videos or any event film
- Camtasia Tutorials
- All the Camtasia training in one place. Watch the Camtasia tutorials for Camtasia Studio 5 & 6.
- Video Editing Software
- What is the best video editing software - here's a look at some video software available with the pro's and con's.
- Photo Story 3 Tutorial
- Watch our Photo Story 3 tutorial and learn to make a video slideshow in minutes.
- Adding Music To Video
- Discover how adding music to video can make all the difference between a winning video and a complete dud!
- Stock Footage - Royalty Free Video
- Using Stock Footage In Your Videos & DVDs without paying royalty fees
- Screen Capture Programs
- Discover the best screen capture programs and make instructional videos. Find out how they can keep your visitors happy, cut down on support issues and make you soem BIG bucks!
- How To Make A DVD
- Click here if you want to learn how to make a DVD that is professional quality to sell on your website or at sites like Amazon or Ebay.
- Cheap DVD Duplication - Kunaki
- If you're looking for cheap DVD duplication, then you need to check out this tutorial showing you how to use Kunaki.
- Making Money With Web Video
- Discover the secret to making money with web video
- Video Opt In Page -Video Squeeze Page
- Learn how to easily create your own video opt in page and quickly build a huge list
- Ask Mr Video
- Have you got a video question you need the answer to? Then ask Mr Video!
- Web Video for Beginners Sitemap
- Sitemap for WebVideoForBeginners.com
- Contribute to Web Video For Beginners
- Would you like to share your knowledge about web video for beginners? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.